понедельник, 30 января 2012 г.

Article №20

Make me sweet Eal Grey and give me a chance to speak up zipping noisily.
You are the only one who wants me around.
And I can think of thousand reasons why
I don't believe in you, don't believe in you and I.
Someone said it is the last year of universe: this witty one was right; the last dying year of my naive fortress. The last year of silly carefree self lies. 
As a buzzing beetle I was observing you from the first moment...I saw your generosity and weak will. I saw you in a fun and in confusion. You don't know how funny and amusing you were, how sad and frustrating it was for me. Bit by bit, flap by flap I opened this person sitting next to me, someone who I will never forget, someone who I love and hate the most.
Don't shut your ears. Just listen while, while I'm buzzing this melody, my last melody to you. 
Days pasted. Buzzes reduced its pace. Heart came down sadly. Long-playing breath. Short self-convenient glance and clear answer written in my heart: 
"You are the only one who wants me to die.
I can think of the thousand reasons why
I don't believe in you. I don't believe in you and I"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий